SEN Local Offer
What is the Local Offer?
The Local Offer website - www.lbhf.gov.uk/localoffer provides information on services and support in Hammersmith & Fulham for children and young people (aged 0 –25) with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), their families and carers. It is also a useful resource for professionals and service providers.
Why is it important?
The Local Offer gives children and young people with SEND and their families information that enables them to access services and support which best match their individual needs and personal situation.
What information is available?
There is a range of information on the Local Offer website, including:
- processes, templates and forms to support families in securing support for their child/young person in education
- details of early years settings, schools and further education colleges
- local health services and provision for social care
- guidance and services to assist in preparing children and young people for adulthood, including pathways to employment
- independent/supported living and what young people can access in their local community
- information on travel assistance and help getting around.