Inspection date: 19 November 2013
|Overall effectiveness||Previous Inspection||Not applicable|
|How well the early
|The contribution of the early
|The effectiveness of the leadership and management of the early
Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
This provision is good.
- Staff use a gentle tone and kind words when talking to children, they listen carefully and observe children well. As a result, the planning effectively meets individual learning needs and children make good progress in their development.
- Staff keep children safe and support children effectively in developing self-care and independent skills. As a result, children are learning to be healthy and manage risks.
- The Pre-School has very strong links with other professionals and services for children. This means, all children have good opportunities for effective early support in order to develop well and achieve.
- Children's communication and language skills are successfully taught by staff, who consistently role model language and extend vocabulary through positive interaction.
- The leadership and management of the setting is strong. As a result, there are effective systems in place for monitoring the quality of the provision to ensure children make good progress.
To download a full copy of this Report, please follow the link here